As the world became increasingly interconnected through the internet, the Pepe frog meme spread far beyond its original origins as a comic book character. In response to these controversies, a group of internet users decided to create Japanese version of Pepe, known as ぺぺ. The goal was to reclaim the character and give it a new


With this mission in mind, the creators of ぺぺ set out to build a community of like-minded individuals who shared their vision. They created social media accounts and websites, and began sharing memes and artwork featuring the new character. Over time, the ぺぺ community grew, and the character became a beloved symbol of online humor and positivity.

Launched discreetly with no presale, zero taxes, LP locked, and contract renounced, $ぺぺ is a coin for the people, forever.


Create a Wallet

download metamask or your wallet of choice from the app store or google play store for free. Desktop users, download the google chrome extension by going to

Get Some ETH

have ETH in your wallet to switch to $BLEPE. If you don’t have any ETH, you can buy directly on metamask, transfer from another wallet, or buy on another exchange and send it to your wallet.

Go to Uniswap

Connect to Uniswap. Go to in Google Chrome or on the browser inside your MetaMask app. Connect your wallet. Paste the $ぺぺ address into Uniswap, select ぺぺ, and confirm. When MetaMask prompts you for a wallet signature, sign.

Switch ETH for $ぺぺ

Swap ETH for $ぺぺ. We have ZERO taxes, so you don’t need to worry about buying with a specific slippage, although you may need to use slippage during times of market volatility.


Token Supply:

No Taxes, No Nonsense. Just pure devotion.

90% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, Contract is renounced. The remaining 10% of the supply to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, liquidity pools and for Teams.


Phase 1: Devotion
Phase 2: Love and HODL
Phase 3: ぺぺ Ascension

All jokes aside, here is a rough sketch of $blepe path ahead. We dont wan’t to give everything away on day 1, Expect surprises along the way ;)

Phase 1

  • Launch
  • CoinGecko/Coinmarketcap Listings
  • 1,000+ Holders
  • Get $ぺぺ Trending on Twitter with our dedicated power

Phase 2

  • Partnerships
  • SNS Marketing
  • CEX Listings
  • 5,000+ Holders

Phase 3

  • Big partnership
  • CEX Listings
  • 50,000+ Holders
  • ぺぺ Ascension


$ぺぺ coin has no association with any particular person or entity. This token is ぺぺly a tribute to the meme culture and the act of being a ぺぺ.

$ぺぺ is a meme coin with no intrinsic value or expectation of financial return. There is no formal team or roadmap. The coin is completely useless and for entertainment purposes only.

Copyright © 2023 ぺぺ